"It's our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."

~ Albus Dumbledore ~

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Best In Show


So last night Ben and I were watching the Westminster Dog Show, oohing and aahing at all the beautiful breeds. This did not set well with our Sirius, I don't think, because about 1/2 way through he busted out this HUGE groan, shook his head, and then let out the most pitiful sigh! I daresay he was jealous of all the attention being given to these fluffly, overly groomed dogs and was insulted that he had not been invited to such a prestigious event! So... to appease our pup, here is our Best in Show... the magnificent Jack Russel Terrier, Sirius Trouble Young! (... please excuse his immodesty!)

1 comment:

Clark said...

This is why I don't watch dog shows. Well, that and because they're boring. I didn't even really like the movie that was supposed to be funny in mocking the dog show.